Bitdefender Endpoint “A managed Antivirus protection”
Right Click installs and supports Bitdefender for our customer for free.
Lightning-fast free antivirus
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition is blazing fast, free to use, and loaded only with the bare-bones protection features that every computer needs.
- Installs in seconds, runs at max speed without slowing down your PC
- Good for gaming, image and video editing, and resource-intensive applications
- Powerful protection packed into a light solution
Strong Endpoint Antivirus
Endpoint devices include: PCs, laptops, tablets, smart phones, flash drives, external storage drives, point of sale (POS) devices, bar code readers. Here are some of the reasons why OEM partners choose Bitdefender endpoint security solutions:
- Generates additional revenue from business and consumer antimalware protection.
- Creates new opportunities to expand into new markets.
- Improves recurring revenue stream with existing customers by offering different licensing model.
- Differentiates product or services with strong endpoint antimalware protection.
Malware writers try to hide malware and circumvent their attack. Bitdefender is able to see or open the files and identify malware code that could be lurking in these files. Here are just some of the methods used by malicious code writers.
- Compression utility programs shrink your file to make it smaller and more difficult to determine whether the file is malware.
- Packers can alter malicious code by disassembling and reassembling the information to circumvent antimalware programs.
- With over 2000 packer variations, you need an antivirus solution that can open these files without requiring a special code written for each packer variation.
Advanced Malware Protection
Advanced three-layered security model is used to protect users from malware threats. Malware writers are creating more complex malware to circumvent antivirus products and these criminals continue to develop inventive ways to hide malware. Bitdefender uses multiple security layers to identify the malware threat and will monitor files to ensure it is behaving normally. Here is some of the antimalware technologies used to protect endpoint devices.
- First layer uses URL filtering, antispam, antiphishing, online threat detection to identify malware before it gets to the device.
- Second layer uses heuristics, emulation, and generic signatures to identify malware that has not been seen.
- Third layer monitors the behavior of the file and flags files that behave badly.